Friday, November 6, 2009

DECORATING FOR FALL

I felt guilty taking down the Halloween decorations this past Monday. Halloween comes and then there is a rush to Christmas, with Thanksgiving almost being forgotten around here; at least in terms of decorating. So, I thought I would decorate a little on the outside. The wreath was made by my friend Carol Hartline. She gave it to me as a gift which I'm so grateful for and have proudly displayed. It graces my front door and will be there until I decorate for Christmas.
The SU! DECOR ELEMENTS give thanks were perfect for my front door. Now all who come by will be welcomed and remember to be thankful for all they have. These DECOR ELEMENTS are so super easy to apply. The whole process took me about 10 minutes and that included taking them out of the cardboard cylinder they came in. They are inexpensive also and beyond that you can get one FREE this month with any $50 purchase from the Holiday Extravaganza catalog at right.
I placed this harvest rake in one of the geranium pots outside. Even though we have had frost - we are still getting blooms. If I could keep up with plants and flowers in my home, I would bring these in. One year I did bring them in and they grew all over the sun room and bloomed again.
Do you like my St. Francis outside? There is a welcome sign right in front of him.
I don't know why this photo turned sideways when I imported it to my blog. I wanted to show you the details on the pumpkins. I think I could make one of these from card board. This one is from metal.
This is my mini flag at the light post. I took this photo from the back side.

No comments:

Post a Comment