Monday, September 14, 2009

BUILD A BEAR STAMPS

Without a doubt the cutest stamp sets in the new mini catalog are the Beary Best Friends and the coordinating set Beary Nice Wishes. If you love bears you will love this set.

I started out by stamping images and then watercoloring them with my aquapainter and watercolor crayons. I added the new Pawsitively Prints designer paper which is gorgeous. I used the texturz plates by SU! on this card and actually cut the little girl bear out. She is so cute. Her shopping bag is adorable.
This one also uses the Pawsitively Prints designer paper. Here the bear is holding a flower. If you notice in each of the bears I have added rosy cheeks. This is the beauty of watercoloring in that you can add these types of subtle details.

I just love Build a Bear. I have made 2 real bears my self and I've gone with my son to make one. They are so much fun to make and the results are great. I will need to show you all my scrappinbeary bear. She is a scrapbook bear I made at CKU in Utah several years ago. Also,
I have a few more of these cards that I will show you in a future post.

No comments:

Post a Comment