Monday, August 24, 2009

MORE REMARKABLY HOT RETREAT

Here are some more adorable projects from the retreat. See more RHR in the posts below.
This first card uses a new Build a Bear embosslit. I added glitter eyes and a glitter heart. This was a super idea. Janet had us make a Big Shot gift bag (same one as the monkey bag below) and cut the front to make a holiday tag box. The tags are made from the Big Shot as well.This next card is super cute and will make a great card for your sports fans. The paw is adorable. It is a Big Shot embosslit from Build a Bear, but can be used for any team with animal mascots. Very versatile and will be the best money you ever spend.
This was a clever gift tote made from a paper bag. I love this aliens stamp set from SU! It is so cute. I have a niece with a birthday very soon and I think I'll stick some goodies in here for her. We made the Saturn planet from circle punches.

I also have some more projects we made and I want to show you some scrapbook pages and books I made. I hope to be able to post most of that this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment