Thursday, April 30, 2009

Linda Kincaid crafted these gorgeous cards for Eileen's birthday yesterday. I hope Eileen received her card, as now it is posted on my blog.

This is the card for Eileen for her birthday. I sent this set with Tara to use on an upcoming event but had stamped a couple images in black Staz On as I knew Eileen liked this set and I wanted to use it for her birthday card. Crystal Effects on boots and flowers but it does not show in photo. Shhhhh....hope she likes it. Words are from Older and Wiser set, Pocket Silhouettes, Scene in a Garden and Sanded background. It has been nice to slow down and take time to make a card. Sometimes I feel rushed to "get it done". I am never early getting cards out but this time I am a little ahead of the game. Have a great day. Find time to enjoy the sunshine a little.
great job Linda!

No comments:

Post a Comment