Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Card for a Friend

My friend Julie has the flu. I really wanted to chear her up so this is the card and envelope I designed for her. I used the stamp sets cheap talk, thoughts and prayers, and a brand new set coming out April 1st (butterflies and the branches) called Great Friend. I also used some so saffron grosgrain and some designer double sided paper from the Simply Scrappin Kit Sunshine Garden. We are going to use these colors at Stamp Camp next week. I am giving everyone a sampler of the simply scrappin kit and we are going to make 5 cards from the kit. I'm getting really excited about stamp camp because we are making some great projects including a wonderful framed project from Linda Kincaid, a special home decor or desk piece by Linda as well, jewelry and a designer box by Sandi Haertig, and some other surprises, including a great technique card using SU! sponge daubers. If you are coming, you are in for a real treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment